The strangely named RG50 is part of the Roadstar II series of guitars. Essentially a Strat style with some modern features and a slimmer 24 fret neck! The RG50 was only sold domestically in Japan and we haven't seen any in the UK!
- Chambered Basswood body
- 1 piece Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 24 jumbo frets
- Ibanez Super 70 in the bridge
- Ibanez Super 7F in the middle and neck
- 5-way selector
- Master Volume
- Master Tone (push-push for coil split)
- Powerrocker Special tremolo with brass saddles
- Ibanez Smoothtuner tuners
Our old RG50 is in great shape, it's had a very easy life! A couple of marks here and there (pictured) but nothing unsightly. Freshly set up with Daddario 10's and ready to go!