Fender Jaguar Special
A lovely unique take on a classic from Fender Japan. The Jaguar Special is a fully loaded take on the surf classic. Sporting dual humbuckers, a tune-o-matic bridge and a chrome knobs - this certainly isn't your grandads Jag!
This is the earlier variant of the JGS-83 which sports a much bigger neck than the later MIJ stamped version.
- Alder body
- Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Dimebucker in the bridge (retrofitted)
- Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro in the neck (retrofitted)
- Master Volume
- Master Tone
- 3 micro switches for bridge pickup on/off, neck pickups on/off and 'strangle switch'
- Rhythm circuit with Roller knobs for volume and tone
- Tune-o-matic bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Vintage style tuners
- Freedom Custom Guitar Research Tone Shift neck plate (2mm)
Our Jag is had a life and it shows! There's scratches and a couple of dings here and there (pictured) and oxidisation to the hardware, but it wears it all extremely well! Frets are in great shape and the guitar has just had a full set up with Daddario 11's and is playing great!
We endeavour to describe all our instruments with the upmost accuracy, if you have any questions about any of our guitars please don't hesitate to ask! All our guitars are professionally checked and set-up before they are shipped out to you, if you have any specific set-up requirements please let us know and we will happily accommodate you.