The mightiest of all the offsets; the Fender Jaguar was the most expensive guitar in the catalog when it launched in 1962 but failed to achieve the success that the Telecaster and Stratocaster enjoyed. The Jag found itself in the hands of surf musicians that could take advantage of the unique and brilliant tremolo system, but lacked endorsement from big artists to really put its name on the guitar map.
That all changed in the 90's, during the Grunge and Alternative rock movement; artists and bands cherished the unique looks and tones of old Jags and Jazzmasters and put the offset Fender in the limelight!
- Alder body
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- C Shaped Neck Profile
- 7.25" Fingerboard Radius
- 24" Scale Length
- 1x Seymour Ducan Blade pickup in the bridge (non-original)
- Fender Jaguar pickup in the neck
- 3x slider switches for pickup selection and a mid-cut
- Master tone and volume controls for lead circuit
- Separate and darker sounding rhythm circuit (activated with a switch at the top of the guitar)
- Master tone and volume controls for rhythm circuit
- Tune-o-matic bridge (non-original)
Our Jag is a road warrior, this thing has been played and loved! There's plenty of mojo, dings, dents etc but it wears them very well! We've had this guitar completely to pieces, cleaned every screw, polished every surface and put it back to together. This frets have been levelled and crowned, ready for another 25 years of service!
Freshly set up with Daddario 11's.
We endeavour to describe all our instruments with the upmost accuracy, if you have any questions about any of our guitars please don't hesitate to ask! All our guitars are professionally checked and set-up before they are shipped out to you, if you have any specific set-up requirements please let us know and we will happily accommodate you.