Edwards E-SA 13 LTS
Edwards guitars are built exclusively for the Japanese domestic market by ESP; these guitars are very much inspired by traditional American designs and boast stunning build quality, spec and finish.
This E-SA is a lot of guitar for the money; featuring Seymour Duncan pickups as standard, Gotoh hardware and a bone nut.
- Solid Maple top and back with Mahogany centre block
- Laminated maple sides
- Fully bound
- Bound Mahogany neck with Rosewood fingerboard
- 12" fingerboard radius
- Comfortable C neck profile
- Seymour Duncan Custom 5 bridge pickup
- Seymour Ducan Jazz neck pickup
- High ratio Gotoh tuners
- Gotoh tune-o-matic style bridge
- Gotoh tailpiece
- Padded softcase
We endeavour to describe all our instruments with the upmost accuracy, if you have any questions about any of our guitars please don't hesitate to ask! All our guitars are professionally checked and set-up before they are shipped out to you, if you have any specific set-up requirements please let us know and we will happily accommodate you.